The applications for the Imola Summer Piano Academy&festival2016 are officially closed.
FOR FURTHER AVAILABLE PLACES PLEASE REFER TO THE SECRETARIAT which will provide all the details for the application process
Students - Professors - Summer Festival
To participate at Imola Summer Piano Academy & Festival 2016 you need to follow the electronic registration phases:
1. Registration on your reserved area with user and password. The internal students can access with credentials already in use. Registrations received before June 6, 2016 will be accepted. (FOR LATECOMERS REFER TO THE SECRETARIAT email@example.com)
Before entering please read all the instructions outlined below.
2. Loading, within your own reserved area, the following files:
- Registration form to download at the bottom of this page and filled in all the required parts (also compulsory for internal students)
- Curriculum vitae (for external students only)
- Document of identity (for external students only)
If they encounter difficulty using the portal you can request support by writing to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
3. MAIL RECEPTION OF MEMBERSHIP. The Piano Academy will confirm by e-mail the actual receipt of the registration. The confirmation takes place simultaneously with the registration when you create your own reserved area and loaded the completed form.
4. MAIL OF THE CANDIDATE ACCEPTANCE. As of June 20, the Piano Academy contact candidates by e-mail to confirm acceptance and all subsequent details. At this point, the candidate may proceed to the payment of the entry fee, details of which can expect specified in his private area.
5. MAIL OF SCHEDULING. The first days of July the Piano Academy will send an email with indicated date-times-places of the candidate classes. The email will also contain all the details about the hotel conventions, secretarial times during the Festival, Concert program, etc.etc. All these data will be shown within the reserved area. Before starting the frequency of lessons the candidate must arrange to pay the frequency fee as indicated in the reserved area.
IMOLA CITY AWARDS
Participation at the Imola City Awards involves an installment subscription of € 50 payable in secretariat the same day of the selections. For terms of participation, please consult the Rules.